- If you are a full-time employee of Texas Health Center for Diagnostics & Surgery who is regularly scheduled to work at least 30 hours per week, you are eligible to participate in the Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability plans, as well as the Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Savings Accounts (HSA) and additional benefits.
- Newly hired employees are eligible for coverage beginning the first of the month following your employment start date.
- Medical – Our medical coverage helps you maintain your well-being through preventive care and access to an extensive network of providers, as well as affordable prescription medication. (three plans to select from)
- Dental – Our Dental Plan helps you maintain good dental health through affordable options for preventive care including regular checkups and other dental work (two plans to select from)
- Vision – To ensure that you and your family get the care you need, we offer a comprehensive Vision benefit
- Healthcare Savings Account (HSA) is a personal health care bank account that you can use to pay qualified medical expenses with pre-tax dollars when you are enrolled in a qualified High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP).
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) allows you to set aside pre-tax payroll deductions to pay for out-of-pocket health care expenses such as deductibles, copays, coinsurance, some over-the-counter medications, dental expenses, vision expenses, LASIK and more.
- Basic Life & AD&D are provided to you as a part of your basic coverage (employer paid)
- Voluntary Life
- Voluntary Dependent Life
Short Term Disability (STD) & Long Term Disability (LTD) benefits are provided to you as a part of your basic coverage.
- The Texas Health Center for Diagnostics & Surgery 401(k) Plan helps eligible employees save and invest for retirement while receiving certain tax advantages
- Employer matching contributions
- Fully vested from the first day of eligibility
Texas Health Center for Diagnostics & Surgery observes the holidays listed below. All eligible employees will be granted time off with pay.
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving and Day After
- New Year’s Day
At Texas Heath Center for Diagnostics & Surgery, we value the well-being of our employees and understand that your health has a huge impact on your happiness at work and home. The journey to better health can be difficult and, at times, confusing. This is why we offer a health management program called Revitalize Me to all benefit-eligible employees. This benefit is provided to you at no cost and is completely confidential.
Tuition Reimbursement for full-time employees up to $3500 per year after one full year of employment.
- Covers tuition, books and required course fees
Relationship Based Care (RBC)
- Enhanced personal care for patient, families, and vistiors
- Awareness of self-care before aring for others
Nursing Career Ladder
- Incentive-based career development for nurses after one year of employment
Free 401(k) Advisement
- Receive personalized retirement planning advice from certified financial planners and brokers
Voluntary Pre-Paid Legal Program
- Offered by Hayatt legal; telephone and inperson legal consultations are available for both employee and dependents.
- Covered services include:
- Real Estate Issues
- Debt and Credit Concerns (Including Identity Theft)
- Document Preparation and Review Wills and Estate Planning
- Some Family Law